Monday, June 11, 2012

Employee Appreciation Gifts

***2021 - I'm still making these tags for clients***

I assembled several of the employee appreciation/motivational gifts that I made for Brownwood Regional Medical Center and just had to show them off.  These are a few fun gifts that you can use not only as employee gifts but they would also be great for teacher gifts, volunteer appreciation or a fun way to tell a family member that they are loved.  If you would like fun gift tags for appreciation/motivational gifts for work, church, family or a volunteer organization contact Paper Perfection at jtanddolly@yahoo.com




The employee M&M tag will say:
"YOU ARE A M&M
MOST MARVELOUS EMPLOYEE!
THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO FOR Company Name!"












There is a typo on the "extraordinary" tag below. I have corrected it, 
but haven't had a chance to retake a picture of the final product.
Please know that it will be spelled correctly if you purchase the tag.


IMAGES OF LOTS MORE EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION TAGS



Here is a list of all the tags I currently have designed: 

Swedish Fish
Gold Fish
Extra Gum
M&M
100 Grand Candy Bar
Mounds Candy Bar
Starburst Candy
Lemonade
Skor Candy Bar
Breath Mints
Fruit
Fortune Cookies
A&W Root Beer
Crunch Candy Bar
Grow - Plant or Seeds
Cookies
Popcorn
Brownies
Donuts
S'mores
Hershey Candy Bar
Nuts
Blue Diamond Nuts
Mountain Dew
Mountain Dew / Mounds
York Peppermint Patty
Mentos
Berry / Strawberry Shortcake
Smarties
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
Reese’s Pieces
Simply the Best Orange Juice or Lemonade
Lotion / Hand Sanitizer
Kit Kat
Junior Mints
Ball Jar
Coca Cola
Dr. Pepper
Soda-Lighted
Blow Pop
Apple
Kind Bar
Life Saver
"Bee" for Burt's Bees Lip Balm or Honey
Certs
Chips
Latte
Flipz
St. Patricks
Mardi Gras
Easter
Tea
Juice (Creative Juice)
Pen (Stu"pen"dous)
Animal Crackers (Without you XYZ would be a zoo)
Snickers (Thanks for all of the joy and snickers you bring to XYZ!)
Picked
Cracker Jack
Baby Ruth
Pie
Nail Polish (You are “toe”tally awesome!  Thanks for all you do for XYZ!)
Skittles

Rice Crispy Treat

Post It

Cake

Pizza

Twizzler

Sweatheart

Jelly Bean

Gummy Bear



Here are new tags that were recently created for clients looking for new ideas for their employees. There is a tag for Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Hand Sanitizer, Junior Mints and Simply the Best Orange Juice / Lemonade.  I will update this image as I create new tags...so make sure you check back in from time to time to see new options for employee appreciation ideas.



  Here are a few more examples of soda tags that I created for a teacher appreciation week...I made these in red and black for the school but I normally only sell them in colors that match the drink logo/label (so the Mountain Dew is green/red and the Dr. Pepper is maroon, etc.):



  • The A&W Root Beer says, "Harmony Teachers are awesome.  Thanks for all you do!"
  • The Mountain Dew says, "What would we DEW without you?  Thanks for all you "dew" for our children!"
  • The Coke says, "For all you do for Harmony ISD...Have a Coke and a smile."
  • The 2nd Mountain Dew says, "We are soda-lighted you teach our children at Harmony!"
  • The Dr. Pepper says, "Thanks for the "PEP" you put into teaching at Harmony!"
  • The water bottle has a custom label with a school logo that I created.
  • The empty drink container was given to my child's teacher so she would have something fun to fill up all week and it said, "Thanks for quenching my thirst for knowledge this year!  Enjoy the drinks in the teacher's lounge."

Here are a few new tags that I created for Mardi Gras and St. Patrick's Day.

The Mardi Gras employee appreciation tag will say,
"Thanks for letting the good times roll at Company Name!"

The St. Patrick's day employee appreciation tag will say,
"Company Name is so lucky to have an employee like you!"



Here are a few more tags that I have created over the past several months in case
you are looking for a few new tags for your employees.

Here is another tag I created for FLIPZ because I love chocolate covered pretzels
and I thought it would be fun to create a "FLIPZ" employee appreciation tag.


Here are the latest tags that I have created so far this year


Here are some more tags I created April 2016 for a client needing tags for a baseball employee appreciation event.  She requested tags for cotton candy, cracker jacks, shelled peanuts and pretzels.


Back to school tags


And an end of year gift tag for a teacher's aide.


One last tag that I created October of 2018 for a client that wanted an appreciation tag for skittles


Here is a pie tag created in October of 2018 for employees at my son's school.  I can change the "yam" to am if you prefer a pumpkin, apple, cherry, pecan pie or another flavor.  These pies are sold at Walmart for 50 cents.  You just can't beat that price for a sweet appreciation gift!


20 comments:

  1. These are awesome - Thanks. Going to use the fish one for an upcoming employee picnic with goldfish & swedish fish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job! Do you have template for the gift tags? I'm new at this kind of crafting....

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of my items are printables which means I personalize them for you and email them in pdf files so that you can print as many as you would like. You can send an email to the address above and I can give you more details for purchasing the tags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to get a pdf file for the label or tag that says "thanks..making lemonade out of lemons" and also "thanks for CommitMint...."

    ReplyDelete
  5. how far in advance do we need to give you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. As long as I'm not traveling and depending on how many different tags you would like I generally guarantee them within 48-72 hours once I receive payment through PayPal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you pick the labels you want or do you add the company name to all of the labels?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joy, I'm not quite certain what you are asking. My clients pick the tags they want and I personalize each tag with a company name. There are several of one style tag set up on a page for my clients to print. I hope that answers your question.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where can I order customized tags for my business at?

    ReplyDelete
  10. In the top of the post is an email where you can contact me for more details and pricing for all of my printables.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i would like to order the fish tags for my co workers with our company name on it. need to know how to go about ordering them. Need them asap... Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How can I get tags and how much?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey this is great things to give some gifts to our employees... If you are find corporate gifts suppliers dubai then corporategift.me is the best online site for corporate gifts

    ReplyDelete
  15. I enjoyed your informative post. Thank you for sharing. You can also check my blog for : printed gifts for employee

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looking for a gift for your Boss? Not really sure what to get? We made it easy... visit Kiiv Company and choose one of the best gift for your Boss
    For further info please click below links
    corporate gift supplier Kuala lumpur & malaysia corporate gifts

    ReplyDelete
  17. Here are Fun Virtual rewards and recognition ideas that Your remote team will love. Select this Virtual RnR Award theme and reward your work from home employees.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, these are delicious gifts. I like chocolates and these are perfect gifts. We offer corporate gift basket. Order now.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Explore the art of thoughtful gestures in the workplace with PeopleProud's Custom Gifts For Employees. Dive into our blog commenting space to unravel creative ideas, inspiring stories, and the magic of personalized appreciation for fostering a truly empowered and engaged workforce.

    ReplyDelete